ATTENTION JOHNSON FAMILIES
COMPLETE REQUIRED IPAD FORMS USING THIS LINK
Students will not be able to receive their IPads at school without a parent signature. The forms can be completed online. Please follow the link above and complete the orientation.
Family iPad Orientation
This online form is for families who cannot attend the Family IPad Orientation Event at their child's school.
This online form includes a link to the "Student and Family IPad Handbook," a video about using IPads, a form to enter student information, and a place to sign the Student IPad Loan Agreement.
Parents and children should go through this online process TOGETHER. When you complete the form and accept the agreement, students can fully use their IPad. Here is the link.
WHAT TO DO:
- Read the Student Handbook
- View a short video on the care and safe use of the iPad.
- Review the behavior consequences assigned to students if an iPad is repeatedly damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Read and electronically sign the Student iPad Loan Agreement.
- This entire form should take 15-20 minutes to complete.
Use the “continue” button at the bottom of the page to progress through the orientation session.