Tour Horace Mann School
Weekly tours for Horace Mann School are conducted by volunteers between November and February during school hours.
Why should I tour?
- The purpose of our tours is to help families make the best decision before the enrollment deadline.
- Through the years, we've learned that it's most helpful for families to tour the year before a child enters Kindergarten.
- Since our purpose is to help families decide to enroll, we do not conduct tours after acceptance letters are mailed. Families should tour before elementary applications are due.
When are tours?
- The tour schedule is posted on the right.
- If your family moves into the community school zone before October or after February, please contact our school office to discuss your options.
What do tours include?
- A walkthrough of the entire facility
- A short visit to at least one classroom of each grade level and specialists
- Knowledgeable guides who can answer questions
- Review of the enrollment and acceptance process
- Tours do not include extended observations or shadowing.
How do I enroll my child?
- If you wish to enroll in Horace Mann School, every NEW student must have a completed application.
- Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3700 for an application or click here.
- Applications are due in February 23, 2018.
- If your child is accepted to Horace Mann, the Student Placement Center will notify your family by early April.
Thank you for your interest in Horace Mann School.
- Please be sure to check through the rest of our website to find information on curriculum and instruction, classsroom activities, school events, and much,much more!
2017-18 Tour Schedule
Tours begin at 9:15 a.m. Sign up by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
- Wed, Nov 8 FULL
- Wed, Nov 15
- Wed, Nov 22 FULL
- Tues, Nov 28 FULL
- Wed, Dec 6 FULL
- Tues, Dec 12 FULL
- Wed, Dec 20
- Tues, Jan 9
- Wed, Jan 17
- Tues, Jan 23 FULL
- Wed, Jan 31 FULL
- Tues, Feb 6
- Tues, Feb 13
- Thurs, Feb 15
We conclude our tours just before the enrollment deadline.