We are not providing in-person tours or an open house this year. Please read below for virtual options.
How to Use Our Tour Page
The six steps are all found as you scroll down the webpage.
- Watch our 5 school virtual tour videos.
- Watch a recorded webinar from this year's school choice events.
- Watch a few fifth graders talking about their experiences.
- Watch a short video to meet some of the staff.
- Read more SPPS enrollment information.
- When you are ready to apply, fill out an online application at spps.org/apply. The priority deadline for K-5 applications is March 4, 2022. For questions on how to apply, please call the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Info and the Enrollment Process
- Please be sure to check through the rest of our website to find information on curriculum and instruction, classroom activities, school events, and much, much more!
School Choice Guide & District Virtual Fair
- In English
- Join the virtual School Choice Fair starting on January 31. Visit spps.org/chooseSPPS to find information about all SPPS schools, plus videos on districtwide programs and services, virtual open house dates, and steps on how to apply.
How do I enroll my child?
- If you wish to enroll in Horace Mann School, every NEW student must have a completed application.
- Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3700 for an application or click here to apply.
Enrollment Timeline for Fall 2022-2023:
- 2022-2023 Online Application - available January 2022
- Canceled School Choice Fair - Saturday, January 22. (Kindergarten families who apply to their community school by this date will receive early notice of enrollment for their community school)
- Webinar Question & Answer Sessions: Sign up above.
- Priority application deadline for ALL grades (PreK-12) - Friday, March 4
- Early Admission to Kindergarten deadline - Friday, March 4