Hello Harding Knights! I am a Special Education Teacher at Harding who specializes in teaching math. I teach three sections of Intermediate Algebra Concepts, as well as co-teach two sections of Intermediate Algebra.
Through growing up in Minneapolis, as well as by working with students from all backgrounds who speak many languages, I have learned the importance of a diverse community and see it as a core value in our schools and our country.
My interest in helping students stems from my desire to empower young people. I believe we all have valuable characteristics and through our combined efforts, we have the potential to do great things. I hope to see students become happy, healthy, and responsible world citizens who are able to achieve their dreams.
Course information is available on Schoology.
- Per 1: Cotaught Intermediate Algebra w/Egbert
- Cotaught 9th Grade Advisory w/Zeng
- Per 2: Cotaught Intermediate Algebra w/Egbert
- Per 3: PLC
- Per 4: Intermediate Algebra Concepts
- Per 5: Prep
- Per 6: Intermediate Algebra Concepts
- Per 7: Intermediate Algebra Concepts
Available to meet by appointment.