R. Lee Stagg
- Went to Wheaton College, IL, for a BA in philosophy with an English blended major.
- Received a MA from Luther Seminary in systematic theology (focus on postmodern philosophy and literary criticism).
- Received a MA from the University of St. Thomas in teaching English.
- Came to Harding in the Fall of 2007.
- Have taught in St. Paul for 18 years. Taught ESL, English, and technology at the ALC, and was a program coordinator for after school ALC as well as a coordinator for the ALC SCIP plan. I have also taught in Chaska, MN, Burnsville, MN, and Charlotte, NC.
- Am married with 2 children, Ben (19) and Samantha (17).
- I like cycling, soccer, and reading, reading, reading.
American Literature English 11
English IB 11&12 (High Level)
Theory of Knowledge (TOK)
Extended Essay Coordinator
Club, Organizations, Roles
Quiz Bowl Coordinator
All Around Good Guy
"Rather than representing or re-presenting that which is prior to and independent of language, literature uses figures and tropes to enact what cannot be represented. For writing to be literary, it must clarify by obscuring."
Mark C. Taylor