Parent Resource Room
Hi, my name is Nikol Gordon and I am the Cultural Specialist/Parent Resource Coordinator. Some fun facts about me are:
1) I am originally from Missoula, Montana and I love the University of Montana Grizzlies. I am also a huge Denver Bronco fan!
2) I have two children that are both graduates of Adams and the Highland Junior High Spanish Immersion team. Hailee is 20 and Nathan is 18 and they are both working and onto their next adventures in their lives.
3) I lived in Costa Rica for almost two years as a missionary, learning Spanish and working with families. I am still learning Spanish and I am grateful for all the parents that are patient with my Spanish speaking ability
4) It is a zoo at my house with three dogs, Onders, Willow and Dexter (which is my daughter's dog) and two cats.
5) This is my 11th year at Adams. I was the bilingual clerk in the office for 5 years and this will be my 6th year as the Parent Resource Coordinator.
6) I am currently attending school at Augsburg College part time attempting to get my ESL license.
I am excited to work with the parents and families at Adams because I know that partnerships between schools, families, and the community are necessary for students academic and social success. I feel like I have the best job at the school!!
We have several parent/family events throughout the year that I will post, and I hope everyone will attend!!
I offer tours at Adams at different times throughout the year starting sometime in October. Please contact me at 651-744-6525 to set up a tour. I will be adding tour times as soon as schedules are set and the school year is in full swing.
My Contact Info