Degrees and Certifications:
• A.A. degree from Minneapolis Community College • BA degree in Studio Arts (Ceramics & Art History), University of Minnesota, College of Liberal Arts • Post-Baccalaureate Degree in Visual Arts, K-12 Licensure, University of Minnesota, College of Education and Human Development • M.Ed in Education, University of Minnesota, College of Education and Human Development Ms Marni's OFFICE HOURS 1:10 to 1:40 am daily google meet code: MsMarniART (not case sensitive) Feel free to to leave me an email or phone message; and I will respond within 24 hours. Digital Photograph by student Photographer, Maimoua Hoang
"Ms Marni" Oberpriller
WELCOME to ART at CROSSROADS!
• Virtual Learning School or VLS will post asynchronous lessons by 7:30 am each school day.
• Students will rotate through the Specialists' classes (Art, Physical Education, Technology, and Engineering) in one-week rotations.
• Google Meet Office Hours and Help-Time will be daily from 1:10 to 1:40.
• Google Meet code: msmarniART (not case sensitive)
7:15 to 8:00 Specialists' Prep
8:05 to 8:55 VLS
9:50 to 10:40 In-Person
10:45 to -11:15 Specialists' Lunch
11:15 to 12:05 In-Person
12:10 to 1:00 In-Person
1:00 to 1:50 VLS
I am excited to welcome your family to the Crossroads' art room and the opportunity to teach art to your child/ren! In the art room and at home, we will practice, observe, and talk about artists and their artworks throughout history. As an art community we will reflect on our work while we explore new materails and new techniques and making mistakes and learning from our mistakes! Expect to cut, draw, glue, print, sculpt, clean up, share your art work and have FUN!
I am looking forward to partnering with parents & guardians as we work together on the path of your child's arts education. Please feel free to contact with me with any concerns, questions, or ideas. Thank you for supporting the Arts at Crossroads!