Junior Class Board
The Junior Class Board is made up of Juniors that apply at at the end of their sophmore year to be on the Junior Class Board.
Responsibilities of the Jr. Class Board revolve around planning for next years' Prom.
Board members are expected to work with other board members and staff and:
- attend weekly BEFORE school meetings (7:15-8:15)
- choose the color, theme and decorations
- decorate the Wednesday and Thursday before Prom (If you are not there to help decorate BOTH days you will not get your ticket for free- you will have to pay for it)
- attend Prom
- take down the decorations the Monday after Prom
- represent Johnson High School and the Junior Class Board in a professional manner
If you are a sophmore, creative, like to decorate and want to plan next years Prom. Then starting May 1, pick up a Junior Class Board application from
outside of Room 2115, fill it out and return it to Ms. Kleven in Room 2115 by the deadline.
If you are looking for information about Prom please click on the link on the right side of the page.