Johnson's National Honor Society (NHS)
NHS is meant to be more than just an honor roll. Membership is determined by outstanding performance in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. You can learn more about the National Honor Society here. New members are inducted every April, so applications are available in March.
Are you interested in joining Johnson’s National Honor Society? Be sure you have the following:
- Grade point average of 3.75 or higher if you’re a sophomore, or 3.5 if you’re a junior
- Verification of at least three extra-curricular, volunteer, or sportsactivities, with at least one in the community and at least one at JHS
- One letter of recommendation from a JHS teacher
- Good attendance and a clean disciplinary record
- A brief essay on why you want to join NHS
Turn your completed application in on time!Watch for more details in the spring, or see Mr. Schmitz.