LEAP Site Council
The Site Council is a decision making group made up of parents, staff, students, and community members.
Site Council works:
- to help shape and support the school's mission
- to participate in the development of the school improvement plan
- to plan school change and to develop conditions for success
- to support students in their education
- to tell St. Paul Public Schools leaders about family and community needs
- as representatives of communities, to encourage students to attend LEAP
Our work is guided by our School Continuous Improvement Plan, or SCIP. You can read it here:
School Continuous Improvement Plan (SCIP)
If you would like to be on the LEAP Site Council, please fill out the application below and return to LEAP, 631 Albert Ave. No., St. Paul, MN 55104. We would love to have you! Or for more information, talk to Principal Rose Santos, or any of the Site Council Members.