Hidden River Counseling Center
Helping students reach their goals in school, the community and beyond.
- Quarter One: September 9 - November 12
- Quarter Two: November 15 - January 27
- Quarter Three: January 31 - April 3
- Quarter Four: April 4 - June 10
*Grades can viewed online via Schoology. Electronic grades reports will be sent upon request.
Honor Roll Guidelines
- Highest Honors: 4.0 g.p.a (A/A+ in ALL Classes)
- “A” Honor Roll: 3.66-3.99 g.p.a
- “B+” Honor Roll: 3.33-3.65 g.p.a
*Honor Roll students may not have grades lower than C- in any class*
Eighth Grade Recognition Ceremony
Participation Guidelines can be viewed here: Ceremony Guidelines
Connect with the CounselorPlease use this form to request a meeting with the school counselor.
Listening Locker/Bullying Report FormPlease use this form to report acts of bullying, harassment and/or other forms of intimidation. Bullying Report Form
XelloXello is an engaging online program that helps students build the skills, knowledge and plans to be future, college and career ready. Kindergarten through 12th grade students will use Xello to create their Personal Learning Plans.
Learn more here Xello