Send your student to school if…
- your student has a sore throat with no temperature.
- your student has a cough with no temperature.
- your student has a stomachache with no temperature.
Keep your student home if…
- your student’s temperature is over 100 degrees.
- your student has diarrhea or is vomiting.
- your student has a severe cough and/or wheezing.
- your student’s throat is sore for three days or more.
Students with over 7 days of absences due to illness will be required to bring a health care provider’s verification and must be checked / excused by the school nurse. If your student has a chronic illness please notify the School Nurse.