Strengthen Your Child's Reading
Your child will move from level to level throughout the year. Some great ways to help your children strengthen their reading are:
* Read aloud as often as possible.
* Show your own enjoyment of reading by reading magazines, newspapers, books, directions... anything!
* Have good reading materials available at your home.
* Talk with your children about what you or they have been reading.
* Visit your neighborhood public library.
- Set aside twenty to thirty minutes each day for reading aloud in. Just at time for you and your child. From 365 WAYS TO DEVELOP YOUR CHILD'SVALUES