Our student council consists of four Student Council Officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Recorder) that plan and facilitate monthly meetings.
Student Council Activities:
- Spirit Days (Stuffed Animal Day, Funky Hair Day, Pajama Day, Cap/Hat Day, Mix/Match Day and Twin Day)
- Fall Food Drive (donations given to local food shelves)
- Public Announcements on School Intercom
- Award Announcements at Monthly Assemblies
- Cha-Ching Week Fundraiser (proceeds donated to community, national or world organizations)
- Winter Carnival Button Design Contest
- Service Learning Projects (school plantings, clean-ups, etc.)
- Recognition of Teacher Appreciation Week
Our Student Council
Each classroom in grades 3-5 has a peer elected representative and alternate, which communicate and report to their classroom and the council as a whole.