First Lego League
F.I.R.S.T. Lego League (FLL) is a program that teaches students about engineering, programming, physics, research, and team work. There are three parts of FLL. Programming and designing of a robot that runs missions on a playing field. Research of a problem presented at the begin of the year. And, displaying the Core Values which are:
1. We are a team
2. We work together to solve problems. Our coach guides us.
3. Coaches don't know everything, we learn together.
4. We share our experiences.
5. We honor the spirit of friendly competition.
6. What we discover is more important than what we win.
7. We display gracious professionalism and coopertition in everything we do.
8. We have fun!TIGERBOTS3
Tigerbots3 is one of the teams at Cherokee Heights. The team members are, Maymuna, Khalid, Johnny, Rosie, and Lavon. Our problem we solved was "How to throw a ball". Our innovative idea was The Copy Cat Machine. Watch our video and you will learn about the Copy Cat Machine!