Welcome to E2
Ms. Lund welcomes you to E2.
As you enter our E2, or upper elementary classrooms, you will notice many things that are similar to E1, or lower elementary, and many things that are evolving and new.
Characteristics of a 9 to 12 Year Old Child
· Focus on ideas and concepts
· Social development is even more important
· Independence is often more desired
· Group work and big projects are common
· Language – reading, writing, grammar
· Math – arithmetic and geometry
· Science – physical
· Culture – geography and history
· Practical life takes on a community focus
For more information on E1 to E2 Transition