STUDENT AND FAMILY SUPPORTS
Dayton’s Bluff students and families have access to many on-site services, such as:
- Neighborhood House Family Center – Operated by Neighborhood House, their staff can help you with parenting classes, food, clothing, referrals for housing, jobs, health insurance, and access to telephones and computers.
- Mental health counseling – Through a partnership with Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, several mental health services are available. On-site therapists are available for referred students.
- Dental services – Through a partnership with Children’s Dental Services, students’ dental needs are addressed at school, requiring them to miss a minimum amount of instructional time.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Dayton’s Bluff is a school-based site for this program which connects students and adult mentors.
- City of Saint Paul Dayton's Bluff Recreation Center – The center is located adjacent to the school and provides an opportunity for the City and school district to work together on behalf of students and families. The Rec Center provides many opportunities for students and families, including after school and programming on no school days.
- Faith City Church - Pastor Carl and his volunteers assist Dayton's Bluff Elementary by providing volutneers for events as well as other needed resources.
- Storehouse Grocers - Local affordable grocery store.
If you have wish to access any of these partners or services, contact Cindy Torguson at 651-744-6096.