What is PBIS?
Our school-wide approach to teaching students to make positive choices to become future leaders.Why we use it...
To have a unified effort to support staff and students.
PBIS: PreK-4 Campus
PBIS Committee Members:
Kelly Lang, K
Abby Buuck, Social Worker
Danielying Yang, Cultural Specialist
Yer C. Vang,
Farnsworth Lower engage the students in a Bucket Filler syster where students get Red tickets for their positive outcomes. A Yellow ticket is also provided if they have outstanding behaviors while riding the bus.
Each month, we celebrate our Bucket Fillers with the Book of the Month assembly. Classrooms are recognized for being Bucket Fillers!
PBIS: 5-8 Campus
Our Behavior Statement:
At Farnsworth we are a safe community where we are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to learn in order to become future leaders.
These expectations are non-negotiable for students
1. Hats and coats are not to be worn in school.
2. Bandanas are not to be worn.
3. Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed during school hours and should be put in lockers.
4. Wear appropriate clothing and keep pants pulled up.
5. Purses and backpacks are to be stored in lockers.
6. Water bottles are not allowed in our schoolhouse.
7. Students are to be on time to class
Remember, Safety and Education come first.
The Three R's:
- Ready to Learn