What is PBIS?
Our school-wide approach to teaching students to make positive choices to become future leaders.Why we use it...
To have a unified effort to support staff and students.
Our Behavior Statement:
At Farnsworth we are a safe community where we are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to learn in order to become future leaders.
These expectations are non-negotiable for students
1. Hats and coats are not to be worn in school.
2. Bandanas are not to be worn.
3. Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed during school hours and should be put in lockers.
4. Wear appropriate clothing and keep pants pulled up.
5. Purses and backpacks are to be stored in lockers.
6. Water bottles are not allowed in our schoolhouse.
7. Students are to be on time to class
Remember, Safety and Education come first.
The Three R's:
- Ready to Learn