Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! This is Miss Larson, back for year two. I'm very excited for another year of learning, and I hope this website will be helpful to everyone. I am adding information as the year progresses, so keep on checking it. If there is any information that you don't see, let me know via email! My email address is email@example.com
To the left is a picture of me and my family. I'm the second from the left.
This is what the Minnesota Department of Education says about the MCA. Here are some highlights:
1. 5th grade is the first year to take the Science MCA.
2. The Science MCA covers the content of 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade.
3. All 5th grade students take an online MCA although students with IEP or 504 plans may qualify for accommodations.
4. Students do not pass or fail the test. Their score reflects how well they meet the MN science standards (Does Not Meet the Standards, Partially Meets the Standards, Meets the Standards, and Exceeds the Standards)
5. The document also includes some links that provide study tools.