Our Media Center is used by all for programs and activities. Learning and fun never stop here!
- Collaborative Skills – the capability to jointly complete tasks with others
- Cooperative Attitude – the willingness to offer and accept input
- Leadership – recognition by peers as someone to follow
- Social Influence – an ability to persuade others
- Social Empathy – an awareness and concern for others
- Social Connection – a skill for meaningfully relating to others
Working in groups, collaborating together in the library...