Early Childhood Family Education’s (ECFE) mission is to strengthen families through education and support of all parents through providing the best possible environment for the healthy growth and development of their children. ECFE provides education in child development and parent/child relationships which sets the stage for children’s school success.
Register for our new in-person courses here!
Play, Move and Connect
Come for an hour to play and connect with other ECFE families. Explore and engage in learning and play. Circle time with songs, movement and stories will be in the last part of class.
Families can expect:
- Handwashing upon arrival
- Masks required for adults, masks highly encouraged for children
- Social distancing of 6' required for adults
- If you or your child are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms, stay home
- Improved ventilation and daily building sanitation
- Equipment, surfaces, and toys will be disinfected after each class.