ECFE: where families learn & grow together
Important Dates 2018-19
- July 1, 2018: On Time Registration opens
- August 10, 2018: On Time Registration closes
- August 17, 2018: Course enrollment notifications sent
- August 20, 2018: Open Registration begins
- September 10, 2018: Semester 1 classes start
- January 15, 2019: Semester 2 Open Registration begins
- January 23, 2019: Semester 1 ends
- January 28, 2019: Semester 2 classes start
- June 6, 2019: Semester 2 ends
ECFE Locations Map
OPEN PLAY TIME
at Hamline, Homecroft & Rondo Education Center
Play and learn with your child while meeting other families. No registration required. For more information, call 651-793-5410.
How to Apply for ECFE
- Click Apply Online and Sign In to your existing account or click Create Account if you are new.
- Make sure all family members are in your account. Include expected children with due date as birthdate.
- Under Community Education tab, navigate to ECFE class list (or click here)
- Select up to 3 classes and add them to your shopping cart for your lottery application There will be $0.00 amount showing because you will not be charged until you are placed in a class when the lottery is run.
- Answer application questions and enter a saved payment method (credit card or checking account). This will be used to reserve your space in class after the lottery is run in mid-August, you will be charged payment at that time. Click on "Complete Checkout"
- You will receive a confirmation email right away with all your lottery choices listed. If you don't receive this email, then you did not complete the application process.