Early Childhood Family Education’s (ECFE) mission is to strengthen families through education and support of all parents through providing the best possible environment for the healthy growth and development of their children. ECFE provides education in child development and parent/child relationships which sets the stage for children’s school success.
Below you will find information about our program. Please contact our administrative office with any questions you have.
What to Expect in ECFE
- All classes will be held via Distance Learning.
- There will be no fees for Distance Learning.
- If Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) transitions to a hybrid or fully on-site model, ECFE will transition as well.
- When we return to in-person education, we will reinstate our sliding fee scale.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need technology or a hot spot (We are working toward securing more options to support families in need.)
ECFE Distance will include:
- Weekly, one hour, online parenting classes, with a licensed parent educator
- Early Childhood teachers will be facilitating online circle times that include songs, read-aloud time and learning activities.
- Teachers will post weekly learning activities for parents and caregivers to do at home with their children.
- Teachers will be available during the week for one on one check-ins with parents and children.
- Teachers will be available during the week for one on one check-ins with parents online or through a phone consult.
Personal Phone Consultation
Have a question about parenting? Wonder what normal development looks like? Need a new strategy for handling difficult behavior? We offer 30-minute phone consultations with an Early Childhood professional. Email email@example.com for details.
Do you have questions about parenting, your child’s development or how to help your child be ready for kindergarten? We will have an Early Childhood Education professional set up a time for you and your child to get support together. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Online Drop-in Classes
Media Release - English
Media Release - Espanol
Media Release - Hmoob
Media Release - Karen
Media Release - Soomaali
Spanish 612-306-2251 email@example.com
Hmong 612-590-8035 firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen 651-216-8105 email@example.com
Somali 651-216-7640 firstname.lastname@example.org