ONE STOP: CAMPUS STUDENT/PARENT LOGINS, SUMMER REGISTRATION, IUPDATE
Summer Learning Program Registration is Open (Student's Currently in Gr KG-5)
Log in below to Campus Parent and Campus Student or Reset/Recover Your Username and/or Password
Find the following in Campus Student and Campus Parent
- Secondary On Site Support Schedule
- Bus Schedules
- Student Class Schedules
- iUpdate (Annual Parent & Guardian "Paperwork" task). Opens July 15th.
- Summer Term Registration. Opening in March (COVID delay)
Has your address changed?
If you believe Saint Paul Public Schools does not have your correct address, please contact one of your student's schools to verify and/or request an address change. Directory (After clicking this link look to the tabs at the bottom of the webpage for schools by grade level).
Taking Attendance During Distance Learning
Follow the instructions in this video to complete daily attendance:
- Video: Hmoob Text: Hmoob PDF Instructions: Hmoob
- Video: Español Text: Español PDF Instructions: Español
- Video: Karen Text: Karen PDF Instructions: Karen
- Video: Soomaali Text: Soomaali PDF Instructions: Soomaali
- PDF Instructions: English
- VLS Students or their parents are required to "check in" on school days to Campus Student (Parents use Campus Parent) to indicate they are attending school virtually for the day.
- Checking in is a once-a-day task and will apply to all classes scheduled for the day.
- Check in can take place anytime between 4:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m.; however, if check in occurs before 6:30 p.m. parents will not receive the nightly attendance robo call that goes out to parents of students who are absent.
- Check ins after 6:30 p.m. will not appear on the student's permanent attendance until the following day at 6:30 p.m.
- Students and families who have technical issues and cannot check-in or who forget to check-in should contact their school to request a correction.
- Students or guardians who would like to correct the school district they have selected in their iPad or phone app may follow these directions for guidance.
2020-2021 Progress Reports and Report Cards (KG-12)
Note to Parents and Students: Elementary and Secondary progress reports/report cards will be available in Portal beginning June 15, 2021. At that point use the directions below to locate reports.
Directions: Click the correct progress report button above. After logging in to Campus, follow these steps.
Note, if you have forgotten your username and/or password, your student can review or download their report card on their iPad. (1) Click the menu button in the upper left corner of your Campus screen; (2) Select “Documents” from the drop-down menu; (3) Click “Report Card”; (4) The report card will automatically download onto your computer as an Adobe PDF file; (5) Switch students in the upper right corner if you have more than one student.
VIDEO: Viewing Your Students Report Card
In addition to report cards, more details about your child’s learning will be shared during parent-teacher conferences.
Free Email Services
Parents and guardians: If you need to reset or recover your password online, you will need to have a working email address on file and listed in your child’s school records. You may use some of the following free email services. Once set up, add the email address to your Campus Portal account or call your school.
Support: Household, Technical, Multilingual, Username and Password
One Stop Username and Password Support
Multilingual Support Form
Technical Support Links