Elementary Progress Reports are available for viewing and download.
Viewing and Downloading Progress Report & Report Card Directions:
- Click either Parents/Guardians or Students above. Follow these steps after logging in to Portal.
Note, if you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may use the Reset/Recovery Password tool above or you may ask your student to pull up onto their iPad their report card and show it to you. You child may download and email the report to you as well.
- Click the menu button in the upper left corner of your Campus screen.
Select “Documents” from the drop-down menu.
Click “Report Card”.
The report card will automatically download onto your computer as an Adobe PDF file.
Switch students in the upper right corner if you have more than one student.
Contact your child's school with progress report questions.
2021-22 Back-To-School iUpdate is Open.
Parents in primary households, click the PARENTS/GUARDIANS button below to begin.
Select Button Below
Contact your child's school with iUpdate Questions and for Username and Password Help?
Students and Families use Campus Parent/Student for:
• Annual iUpdate school forms
• Bus schedules (Directions)
• Student course schedules
• Viewing Progress Reports and Report Cards