- View student information: including grades, transcripts, bus information, course schedules and more.
What information can be found on Campus Portal?
Campus Portal contains important information and functions for parents and guardians (listed below).
- Course Schedule: Shows your student’s class schedule, progress marks, and final grades.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, report cards and grade transcripts.
- Meal Balance: Shows how much money is in your student’s lunch account.
- Overdue: Lists overdue library items.
- Transportation: Shows bus route and stop information.
- Messages From School Administrators: Occassionally, school counselors and office staff use Campus Parent Messenger to communicate with students and parents. These messages will appear in both the Campus Portal Notifications area and by email.
Please note: Current grades, mid-term progress and final grades will be available in both Schoology and Campus Portal.
What is Back-to-School iUpdate?
Beginning July 15, 2019, parents and guardians in primary households should complete the 2018 Back-to-School iUpdate.
Through iUpdate, parents and guardians in primary households should:
- Update household and contact information (phone number, email and home address) to ensure they receive important information by U.S. mail, phone, email or text.
- Report home, alternative or daycare addresses for school bus transportation.
- Complete the Technology Use Agreement (for student iPad use), field trip and media permission forms.
- Indicate interest in Extended Day for Learning (EDL), Summer Learning Programs, sports and extracurricular activities.
Campus Parent and Campus Student - Mobile
The Campus Parent app is accessed by downloading the app from the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
The Campus Student app is accessed by downloading the app from the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Launch the app and search for the Saint Paul school district.
- In the District Name field enter either Saint Paul or St. Paul.
- In the State field enter Minnesota.
- Select St. Paul from the options.
- Enter your One Stop username and password (example username: g123456).