- View student information: including grades, transcripts, bus information, course schedules and more.
- Request updates to contact information, such as phone number, email, emergency contacts and home address (any time of year).
What information can be found on Campus Portal?
Campus Portal contains important information and functions for parents and guardians (listed below).
- Course Schedule: Shows your student’s class schedule, progress marks, and final grades.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, report cards and grade transcripts.
- Change Household Contact Information (outside the iUpdate window): Email address and phone.
- Meal Balance: Shows how much money is in your student’s lunch account.
- Overdue: Lists overdue library items.
- Transportation: Shows bus route and stop information.
- Messages From School Administrators: Occassionally, school counselors and office staff use Campus Parent Messenger to communicate with students and parents. These messages will appear in both the Campus Portal Notifications area and by email.
Please note: Final grades will be available in both Schoology and Campus Portal.
The Campus Mobile Portal app is accessed by downloading the App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Launch the app and search for the Saint Paul school district.
- In the District Name field enter either Saint Paul or St. Paul.
- In the State field enter Minnesota.
- Select St. Paul from the options.
- Enter your One Stop username and password (example username: g123456).