Campus Parent Information
Campus Parent houses important student information and tools for parents and guardians. Click the "Login" button to the right to access Campus Parent data and tools.
- Course Schedule: Your student’s class schedule, progress marks, and final grades.
- Current Grades (secondary students only): Your student's nightly grade is passed back to Campus from Schoology. View in the Grades area of Campus Parent.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, report cards and grade transcripts.
- Meal Balance: Shows how much money is in your student’s lunch account.
- Overdue: Lists overdue library items.
- Transportation: Shows bus route and stop information.
- Messages From School Administrators: Occassionally, school counselors and office staff use Campus Parent Messenger to communicate with students and parents. These messages will appear in both the Campus Portal Notifications area and by email.
Note: Mid-term progress marks and final grades are both available in Campus Parent. The daily current grade and final grades are available in Schoology.
Summer Registration (K-8) and Household Update
Summer Registration on Hold Until Further Notice
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) asks parents/guardians in primary households to use Summer Registration and Household Update (formerly Spring iUpdate) for enrolling children in grades K-8 into Summer Programming and/or to update household information (addresses, phone, email, summer emergency contacts, household family members). Summer Registration and Household Update opens On Hold. Go to spps.org/summer for complete summer programming information.
In Summer Registration and Household Update parents can:
- Register K-8 students for Summer Learning Programs.
- Update phone number, email and home address to ensure you receive important information during the remainder of the year by U.S. mail, phone, email or text.
- Indicate interest in fall sports for for students entering grades 9 through 12.
Please complete Summer Registration and Household Update by May 17 to ensure your child receives school bus transportation on the first day of your child's Summer Learning Program.
Beginning July 13, 2020 One parent or guardian from each primary household should complete the 2020 Back-to-School iUpdate. Parent in secondary households may update their address and contact information by calling or stopping by their child's school. After July 13, 2020 click the "Login" button to the upper-right to log in to Campus Parent and complete Back-to-School iUpdate.
Using Back-to-School iUpdate, parents and guardians in primary households will view and sign/update the following forms and household information:
- Household Information (household members, primary address, phone numbers)
- Emergency Contacts (names, address, phone)
- Regular School Day Alternate Address
- Student Technology Use Agreement (needed for iPad handout)
- Health Services - Medical or Mental Health Conditions
- Department of Alternative Education Eligibility
- Extended Day Learning (EDL) and Flipside Registration
- EDL Alternate Address
- Media Permission
- Field Trip Permission (Type I & Type II)
- Military Release
- Project REACH Form
- Library Go Notice and Directions for Opt Out
- Pesticide Use Form
- Health - Consent for 3rd Party Reimbursement for Nursing Services
- Science Safety Contract
- Gender Identification/Change Notice
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment
- Unpaid Meal Charge
- AHERA Annual Asbestos Notice
- Winter and Spring Sports Interest Survey
School Specific Forms:
- Groveland – Positive School-Wide Behavioral Plan
- Washington – Science & Engineering Contract
- Humboldt – Compact Form
- Open World Learning Type III Field Trip and Volunteer Forms
Campus Parent and Campus Student - Mobile
The Campus Parent app is accessed by downloading the app from the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
The Campus Student app is accessed by downloading the app from the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Launch the app and search for the Saint Paul school district.
- In the District Name field enter either Saint Paul or St. Paul.
- In the State field enter Minnesota.
- Select St. Paul from the options.
- Enter your One Stop username and password (example username: g123456).