Welcome Parents and Families
Welcome to Saint Paul Public Schools. Please review the parent resources listed for information and additional programs and services available to help parents and family members be informed and involved in our schools.
Additional Links and Information for Families
- Support Learning at Home: Helpful resources available to families.
- Area Learning Centers (ALC) The Saint Paul Area Learning Center (ALC) is a nationally recognized model for providing educational services leading to high school diploma.
- The district's Office of Family Engagement & Community Partnerships welcomes families to work in partnership with us to help our students succeed. We hope this site will help you learn how you can be involved and why it makes a difference.
- The Problem Solving Team Handbook (PDF) is a publication created by the Special Education department that explains the problem solving model and contains the meeting forms and related resources used by the Saint Paul Public School District in the Problem Solving Model for Student/Teacher Assistance Teams (STATS).
- Rights and Responsibilities is a student behavior handbook for elementary and secondary schools.
- Section 504: Saint Paul Public Schools is committed to providing a free and appropriate public education to each student with a disability within the school district’s jurisdiction.
- Title I - Funded Programs provides supplemental educational services to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high quality education.
District staff are available to answer questions or direct your inquiries to the right department by contacting us at:
Saint Paul Public Schools #625
360 Colborne Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102