Welcome to the Office of Security and Emergency Management
The Office of Security and Emergency Management is dedicated to providing a safe and secure learning environment for all students and staff.
Our dedicated safety and security professionals:
- Review and improve site safety plans on an ongoing basis.
- Supervise security staff to help prevent and solve issues.
- Provide resources and support for crisis situations that might occur; such as severe weather or threats.
- Collaborate with SPPS departments to help reduce bullying.
- Coordinate with community resources such as police, fire and emergency responders.
Security and Emergency Management Updates
Tip Line for All Saint Paul Public Schools
“Send a Tip” feature in the MySPPS app, allows users to submit an anonymous tip about unsafe behaviors in school.
Office of Security and Emergency Management
Last updated: 01/10/2023