Taking the ACT
All 11th graders will have an opportunity to take the ACT for free at Harding in the Spring.
If you missed the free in school ACT Test and/or if you want to improve ACT score you can retake the test for free twice if you are on free/reduced lunch if not there is an ACT application fee.
- Please come to the College and Career Center (CCC) for help if you have questions or problems signing up.
- You can sign up online at http://www.actstudent.org
- A few helpful hints:
- You can take the test here! Harding offers the ACT test on national test days. (Test site code is 178800)
- Harding’s school site code is 242-255.
- Cost to take the ACT Test
- You may qualify for a total of two test fee waivers if you qualify for free or reduced lunch. See Mr. Shady in the CCC.
- Make sure you keep a record of your ACT username and password. Keeping your codes will help when checking scores, signing up for another test or getting additional needed information.
- You should print a copy of your admission ticket and bring it the day of your test along with a picture ID.
- DO NOT MISS YOUR TEST DAY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $30.
- Arrive by 7:30 or before. Arriving at least 30 minutes before the test begins will give you time to relax before you start.