The Pre-Kindergarten Program provides preschool education for children the year before kindergarten to prepare them for school success. Classes focus on teaching children to:
- See themselves as capable learners
- Develop reading, writing and math skills
- Work well with other children and adults
Up to 20 children are enrolled in each class with a licensed teacher and an assistant.
Children are enrolled for a full school year, five days a week, in the mornings or afternoons.
- Morning class time: 8:30-11 a.m.
- Afternoon class time 12:30-3 p.m.
The pre-kindergarten program is open to children who are:
- Four years old by September 1st and
- Living in St. Paul
To apply call the Saint Paul Student Placement Center 651-632-3760 for an application and information about the enrollment process.