Afterschool for Elementary
Saint Paul Public Schools Community Education provides afterschool learning opportunities for children at Saint Paul Public Elementary Schools across the city of Saint Paul. Our programs are safe, supportive, engaging and reflective, and include a wide variety of subjects including: foreign languages, dance, LEGO engineering, theatre, Tae Kwon Do and much more. Program days and specific class offerings vary by location. We work with principals, youth, families and community members to create programs that meet the unique needs and interests of each school community.
How it works
- Classes seasonally in the Fall, Winter and Spring. Seasons run 6-10 weeks.
- Classes typically last one hour.
- Snack is provided; transportation is not provided.
- Registration is open to the public seasonally.
- Any child, of the correct age, can register for a St. Paul Community Education class.
To ensure a safe transition to class, youth must be registered for after school classes at least 24 hours prior to the first day of a class. Begining in Spring 2017, SPPS Community Education will no longer register a participant to join a class after the first day of class.
Adams Elementary will not have enrichment programming in Fall 2017 due to construction
St. Anthony Park Elementary will not have enrichment programming in Fall 2017 due to construction