Yoga-based Stress Reduction Classes
Reduce stress and develop healthy and sustainable self-care practices with the help of a Saint Paul yoga company.
During the sessions you’ll:
- Explore mindfulness, self-reflection, and intention-setting through yoga-based movement
- Discover breathing techniques to lower heart rate, reduce stress and increase lung capacity
- Use yoga-based movement to deepen your connection to yourself, while increasing your strength, flexibility and stamina
No yoga experience or special equipment is necessary. Last year, 100 percent of the staff who attended classes enjoyed the teaching style of their instructor, and more than 90 percent continue to use techniques they learned in class to help manage stress.
Crossroads Elementry Yoga Series (Sign-up Here)
- Wednesday, January 16, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 23, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 30, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6, 3:30-4:30 p.m
Attending 3 yoga sessions in 2019 will count as your 2020 Wellness Incentive.
Once you've completed 3 sessions, go to www.healthpartners.com/wellbeing and mark your Yoga activity complete.
If you have questions, contact Nichole Johnson at 651-767-8154 or firstname.lastname@example.org