• Let us help you earn your GED or Adult Diploma  

    The Hubbs Center offers two options for adults who do not have a traditional high school diploma.

    1. The General Educational Development (GED) or
    2. The Adult Diploma Program (ADP)

    Having this essential credential opens the door to higher education and better employment opportunities since both are accepted by employers and colleges.


    Ready to Enroll?

    For learning more about GED or Adult Diploma, please CALL our GED/ADP counselor at 651-744-7534, TEXT us at 651-560-6721 or EMAIL amy.stotzheim@spps.org to determine which program will work best for your needs. We are always here to support you every step of the way.

    For GED online classes, please click here and complete this form. A GED Coach will contact you to set up your online classes.  

  • GED

  • ADP