Directory & Email Communications - Membership Toolkit
WHY SHOULD YOU SET UP A CAPITOL HILL PTO MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT ACCOUNT?
This year we seek to strengthen our school community by building relationships between kids and families. Interested? Sign up for the Membership Toolkit because...
- You will receive PTO communications including brief notes from your grade level representative - a parent volunteer who will send important communication and community building opportunities for your grade.
- You need a Capitol Hill PTO Membership Toolkit account to access the family directory making it easier to connect for carpooling, playdates, etc. You get to decide if you want to publish contact info in the family directory whether you share lots of details, just an email address, or decide not to display any information at all. Please sign up soon!
- Go to https://capitolhillpto.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below. (Most Capitol Hill families can ignore this step and just proceed to the next step below on how to create an account.)
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information. If you were in the now defunct MySchoolAnywhere version of the Capitol Hill family directory, please use the same email address from the previous directory so that Membership Toolkit connects your new account with your family information from the old directory.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access the account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact the Capitol Hill PTO Membership Toolkit Team at ptodirectory.capitolhill@