Welcome to the School Counseling Department Homepage!
- Wednesday, October 4th: National College Fair Field Trip
- Thursday, October 5th: College Knowledge Night
- Wednesday, February 7th: Financial Aid Night
- February 12th-16th: PSEO Feature Week
- Thursday, March 14th: MnACC College Fair at Como Park
- Friday, April 17th: Como Park Career Trade Fair
Schedule Correction Policy - The courses students request during spring registration are the basis for courses offered each year, staffing, and purchasing of books and equipment. Students will be held to the courses they register for in the spring. Please review the Schedule Correction Policy before submitting a schedule correction request.
Level Change Request Form (accelerated/AP to regular, regular to accelerated/AP etc) requires a teacher's signature and parent/guardian's signature.Early/Late Release Forms, Peer Tutor Forms, and School Service Forms are located in the counseling office.
The CPHS Counseling team offers a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses the three domains of student development: Academic, College/Career, and Personal/Social.
Specific services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Support
- Conflict Resolution
- Academic Support and Planning
- Post-Secondary Planning
Como Park Senior High School's ACT/SAT registration and College Application High School Code is 242280.