275 N. Lexington Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104ACT/SAT School Code: 242230
Office Hours: 8:15-3:15 during school year
Current 8th graders looking to register for classes at Central High School for the 2020-2021 school year should complete the following steps:
Sit down with a parent, guardian, sibling or someone close to you to get an extra set of eyes before you read through the registration information (Plan for 20-30 Minutes).
Click on the link below that reads “Class of 2024 Registration Slideshow.”
Go through the slideshow very carefully absorbing all of the different information about Central High School and the registration process.
Near the end of the slideshow, you will be asked to register for your classes by clicking on the link that takes you to Campus Portal, so follow the steps closely.
After registering for your classes and reviewing the rest of the slideshow, you're done! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next school year.
Please reach out to your school counselors if you have any questions or concerns:
Kyle Johnson - A-K email@example.com
Ashley Welke - L-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
Text the CCRC at 651-317-4943
Hours: 8 AM-4 PM, Monday through Friday
Due to ongoing volume of needs student and parent/guardian appointments are encouraged
Students may schedule appointments with Victor Rojas Fernandez before or after school and during lunch
Parent/guardians also welcome to call Victor for appointments
- Access your child’s classes
- Keep track of your child’s upcoming assignments
- See school and class announcements
Where do I go to log in to my guardian Schoology account?
- Go to spps.org/onestop and click on the Schoology link
- You may also go directly to schoology.spps.org
- Enter your Guardian account and password
- Your login is the exact same as your Parent Portal
Where do I go for help with my log in?
- Contact your child’s school office for parent/guardian username and password help