Educational iPad Apps & Websites
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) uses iPad apps, Mac Apps and websites to support a variety of instructional goals. All iPad apps, Mac Apps and Website accessing student data must be approved for content quality and security guidelines. A list of district approved apps and websites and their data privacy policies is available below.
The SPPS Self Service App Store will have a reduced list of apps during fall 2017. This takes up less bandwidth as iPads are set-up. Please see this page for additional information.
The Self Service App Store has limited space and is focused on creation, quality, and general use. In order to be included in the Self Service App Store, Apps and Websites must:
- Comply with state & federal data privacy regulations.
- Provide privacy statements.
- Free, not trial software.
- Meet usage statistic requirements.
- Support standards, SPPS curriculum & instructional frameworks.
- Not duplicate functions provided by other tools.
To read Saint Paul Public Schools' 3rd party data sharing policy, click here.