This course leads to a state special license, which is the first step needed to operate or tend to low pressure stationary steam boilers and auxiliary steam equipment, such as pumps, compressors and air conditioning equipment.
A few career pathways for individuals interested in this course are Janitorial, Building Maintenance or Apartment Caretaker positions.
- CASAS Reading test score of 236+
- TABE D Reading test score of 6.0+
- 12 week commitment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 60+pounds
- Ability to bend, squat, and climb ladders
For more information download the flyer below: