St. Stephen's Handbook of the Streets This resource has a lists of resources within St. Paul for food, clothing, shelter and more.
PLease call before going! We try to post the most recent schedules, but schedules change. Call before you go to confirm the schedule.
Loaves and Fishes
Free dinner for the entire family, no questions asked.
- St. Matthew’s Catholic Church, 510 Hall Ave., St Paul, MN 55107
5-6 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Dorothy Day Center, 183 Old 6th Street West, St. Paul, MN 55102
4:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday - Friday
Neighborhood House (Paul and Sheila Wellstone)
179 East Robie St., St. Paul, MN 55107
A walk-in food market serving families in the 55107 area code.
- 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9-11:30 a.m. Thursday
Francis Basket Food Market
Sibley Manor, 1293 East Maynard Drive, St. Paul, MN 55116
A walk-in food market serving families in the 55116 area code.
- 9-11:30 a.m. Monday 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Friday
Hallie Q Brown Food Shelf
270 North Kent Street, St. Paul, MN 55102
A walk-in food market serving all families.
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday
- 401 West 7th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102
Offering a food pantry services to all families.
Food Market: 9:15-11:30 a.m. Monday and Wednesday, 1:15-3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Payne Ave., 1019 Payne Ave., St. Paul, MN 55130
Offering lunch and food pantry services to all families. Food pantry available to first 15 people only on a walk-in, first come, first serve basis.
Lunch: noon Monday - Friday
Food Market: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Fare for All
Quality, affordable grocery packages, including meat and produce, available on certain days of the month. Serving all families. Cash, credit and EBT accepted.
Minnesota Food Helpline
Help finding additional food resources and services in your area.