Welcome Back Fall 2021
Dear Parents, families and caregivers:
As principal of Bridge View School it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2021-2022 school year. The last year has been filled with things we didn’t expect, but I am happy to say that we are back in action full time and I cannot wait to see all of the students back in person.
You all have been incredibly supportive during all of the chaos that has transpired the last year and a half, and the partnership we had together as a school, has truly been a triumph. The students benefited greatly from our bond with you as a Bridge View family and were able to flourish and grow during a challenging time. For this we are forever thankful for all of you.
Below are some important items to note.
- I invite you to join our Open House on: Thursday, 9/2/21 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Our first day of school for grades 1-12 is Thursday, September 9th 2021, Kindergarteners will start the following Monday, September 13th, 2021.
- You will be getting information the week of August 30th from your child’s case manager so you can become more acquainted with your teacher and their classroom.
- Transportation will be sending out bus routes in the mail soon. If you moved during the summer please call transportation at 651-696-9600 to update your address.
- Please complete the online iUpdate for the 2021-22 school year. You can access the information for the online iUpdate by going to www.spps.org/page/31224. If you plan to attend the open house, we will have paper copies of the iUpdate available and you can complete the form at that time.
- Our first priority is the safety of our students and our employees. COVID-19 safety measures are still taking place in our buildings. You can find more detailed information at www.spps.org/Page/38688.
Thank you so much for being positive and know that our staff is eagerly looking forward to enriching your child’s life.
Thank You & Stay Safe,
Principal, Bridge View School