Return to Headlines

Update on P-EBT Cards for SPPS Families

Nutrition Services has received many questions from families and schools about this year’s P-EBT food benefit cards. If you receive a call from a parent or guardian, please direct them to call Nutrition Services or to visit where they will find the below information:  

We have received many questions about this year’s P-EBT food benefit cards. If you have already opted out of receiving P-EBT benefits, please disregard this message. Answers to common questions can be found on the Minnesota Department of Human Services P-EBT website at

Due to the high number of P-EBT cards being processed, delivery may be delayed. Families with multiple students may receive their cards at different times.  

Contact the Minnesota P-EBT hotline at 651-431-4608 for questions regarding:

  • Changing the mailing address for where cards should be sent
  • Card status
  • To report a lost or stolen card

Contact SPPS Nutrition Services at 651-603-4950 or for questions regarding:

  • Free or reduced eligibility status or free/reduced application questions
  • To confirm family information was submitted for benefits
  • To confirm contact information including mailing address for cards
  • To change parent/guardian contact name
  • To opt out of benefits

For any other questions, contact Nutrition Services at 651-603-4950 or Please do not call your student’s school for P-EBT assistance.