Four Seasons A+ Elementary
Jennifer Mickelson, Principal | 318 Moore St. , Saint Paul, MN 55104 | (651) 290-7595 | Get Directions
(651) 290-7595 | Get Directions
Conspire with us to make learning fun this summer! Looking for a creative way for your child to keep learning this summer? Cahoots is a self-led educational program that sharpens academic skills, fosters independence and promotes self-reflection.
Lessons conclude with age-appropriate reflection questions. Reflections are mailed to buddies who will provide encouragement and keep kids motivated throughout the program. It’s a great way for youth to creatively solve problems and track progress.
Everyone who successfully completes the Cahoots program will receive a completion prize!
How it works:
● Cahoots is for kids entering grades K-6
● Math and language arts lessons (reviewing previously learned concepts) are completed weekly at home or on-the-go. Answers are checked online
● After each lesson, reflections are mailed to a buddy in the Community Ed office who will send feedback and encouragement back by mail. These reflections enhance learning through relationships.
Cost (includes workbook, reflection buddy and completion prizes):
● Entering Kindergarten (6 lessons): $32
● Entering Grades 1-6 (8 lessons): $42
● 50% discount is available for families who qualify for free-or-reduced lunch.
Sample pages are online at commed.spps.org/cahoots.
© Copyright Saint Paul Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102
651-767-8100 | email@example.com