Murray Middle School
Jamin McKenzie, Principal | 2200 Buford Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55108 | (651) 293-8740 | Get Directions
(651) 293-8740 | Get Directions
Open Arms of Minnesota is currently partnering with Ramsey County to provide free, nutritious meals to people who have been impacted by COVID-19. Through this program any qualifying adult in Ramsey County is able to receive free weekly meal deliveries to their home. We know that students are able to get meals through the schools, and we hope that this program can further support families by getting food to parents, guardians, and other adults in students’ lives.
To be eligible for this COVID-19 Response Program, community members must meet ALL of the following requirements:
· be a Ramsey County resident
· be over the age of 18
· be homebound due to COVID-19, which could mean…
- They have been directed to isolate of quarantine
- They are health-compromised and need help accessing meals (mobility difficulties etc)
- They fall into in a high-risk category as defined by the CDC)
· be experiencing financial hardship (ie reduction in work hours, experiencing job loss, etc)
Again, anyone who meets these eligibility requirements can receive free weekly meal deliveries from us, the first of which will arrive within 48 hours of us receiving a completed application.
More information, as well as a fillable pdf form of the application, can be found on our website at https://www.openarmsmn.org/getmeals/covid-19-response-program/. Community members are also welcome to call us at 612-767-7333 to speak with a member of our client services team about the program.
© Copyright Saint Paul Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102
651-767-8100 | email@example.com