Family Resources for Meals
School Pickup for Students Learning Virtually & Non-SPPS Students
Meal boxes are available for any Saint Paul children 18 and under, plus those with a disability currently enrolled in a school program, who are not receiving meals at school. Children do not need to present to pick up meals. Please remember to practice social distancing (stay at least 6 feet away from other people) and wear a mask when picking up meals.
MONDAY-FRIDAY STARTING JANUARY 25 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Battle Creek Middle School (2121 N. Park Drive)
- Central High School (275 Lexington Ave. N.)
- Como Park Senior High (740 Rose Ave. W.)
- Open World Learning (640 Humboldt Ave.) - open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Harding High School (1540 6th St. E.) - open until 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday
- Highland Complex (1015 Snelling Ave. S.)
- Johnson High School (1349 Arcade St.) - open until 5:30 p.m. on Thursday
- Washington Technology Magnet School (1495 Rice St.) - open until 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday
Essential Home Delivery
Home delivery will be available to a limited number of Saint Paul Public Schools students learning virtually who are medically fragile or cannot leave their home to pick up meals. Please fill out this form to request home delivery.
Community Food Resources
Meals on Wheels of Ramsey County is providing free home-delivered meals to Ramsey County adult residents who are impacted by COVID-19. This program is made possible by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
The City of Saint Paul is partnering with Youthprise, Arts-Us, and the Sanneh Foundation to provide free meal service to Saint Paul families in need. Families with a minor child in the home can pick up one meal bag per child per week. Each meal bag contains seven dinners and seven snacks.
YMCA locations in St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights and Maplewood have free family meals and lunch bags Monday through Friday, noon-1 p.m. while supplies last.
The West 7th and Eastside locations have free meal boxes Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Grab-and-go meals are served Monday-Friday from 1-4 p.m.
Enter your zip code and find food resources near you.
Call 888-711-1151 for assistance, Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.