2021-2022 Elementary and Secondary Report Cards Are Now Available in Portal.
- Did you forget your username and password? If you cannot remember your username and/or password, which are the same as those you use each August to complete iUpdate, try one of the following actions:
- Call your child's school office up until the end of the 3rd week of June. School office staff have access to reset your password.
- After the end of the 3rd week of June when regular school year staff are no longer in the office call or email Tech Services Family Support.
- Ask you SPPS student for help. Your SPPS student can use their iPad to log in to Campus Student (Portal) to retrieve their progress report. After generating the report in Portal they may either show you or email you their reports.
- Students or parents who are looking for unofficial transcripts should click either the Campus Student or Campus Parent button below.
Click either Parents/Guardians or Students above, and log in. Then, follow the steps below.
- Click the menu button in the upper left corner of your Campus screen.
Select “Documents” from the drop-down menu.
Click “Report Card”.
The report card will automatically download onto your computer as an Adobe PDF file.
Switch students in the upper right corner if you have more than one student.
Questions? Contact your child's school office. Links to directories of schools are located on the One Stop homepage.