How to Recover Your Username or Change Password
- Click the Reset/Recover Password button above and follow the directions below to immediately recover or reset on your own using Self Service.
- Until the end of the 3rd week of June call your child's school office. School staff have access to reset your password.
- After the end of the 3rd week of June when regular school year staff are no longer in the office call or email Tech Services Family Support.
If you DO NOT remember your One Stop Username
- Enter either your email address or mobile phone number (and your mobile phone provider)
- Click submit
- Check your email or your mobile phone for your username
If you DO NOT remember your One Stop Password
- Enter your username above and select if you would like a reset code to be sent via email or text message.
- After you click the submit button, check your email or mobile phone for the code.
- On the next page, you will then enter your username and the code to reset your password.
Note: You must have your email address or mobile phone number listed in your child’s school records.
If you DO NOT remember your One Stop Username (or do not have email and mobile phone information in your child's school records).
- Call your school’s main office to request your username and to reset your password.
If you DO NOT remember your username and password for SPPS Apps (Google) or other digital classroom tools, please contact your teacher.