MEAL DELIVERIES THURSDAYS
Starting Thursday, March 19th, all 8 AGAPE bus routes will be delivering food boxes to all students who MEET THE BUS AT THEIR REGULAR BUS STOP (if the student has a corner stop, that is where the bus will be - door to door stops will be the same as well). All dropoffs should be completed between 7:30am-8:30am (as close to the student's normal stop time as possible but not exact). Packages will not be left on doorsteps - contact MUST be made with a family member. Enough items are included to create 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches. This is a great opportunity, even if you think you don't need it - PLEASE MEET YOUR BUS EVERY THURSDAY!!!
- School meal pickup will be at six schools only, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 10-11:30 a.m. (or until all food is handed out)
- The six schools are: Battle Creek Middle School, Cherokee Heights Elementary, Como Park Senior High School, Harding Senior High School, Highland Park Senior High School and Johnson Senior High School
- Buses will continue to deliver meals on their regular morning routes: Wednesday for 7:30 schools, Thursday for 8:30 schools and Friday for 9:30 schools
- Some changes are being made to increase the number of meal boxes available. In addition, we ask those who have other means of feeding their families to do so
- Please practice social distancing when picking up meals