Welcome to Health and Wellness
Health and Wellness provides nursing services to students to enhance educational achievement by the modification or removal of health-related barriers to learning. The goal of the program is to assist students to be self-sufficient in managing their health care within age appropriate expectations thereby preparing all students for life.
Please contact your building Licensed School Nurse (LSN) regarding any health concerns that impact learning, require medication at school, or have the potential to result in an emergency.
Use the links below for more information:
- School Health Office Directory
- Commonly Used Health Forms
- Illness and Communicable Disease
- Immunizations Needed for School
- Taking Medicine in School
- Early Childhood Screening
- Student Placement Health Services
CONTACT HEALTH & WELLNESS
Student Health Care Program Manager
Early Childhood Screening (ECS) Program Manager