Talent Development and Acceleration Services
Talent Development and Acceleration Services (TDAS) celebrates the many unique abilities, talents, interests and social-emotional needs of students by supporting implementation and delivery of rich, differentiated curriculum. We support schools in offering opportunities that stimulate the intellectual curiosity of students who aspire to high academic achievement.
TDAS Programs and Services:
- Staff development supporting differentiation for acceleration
- Assessment (including CogAT and Portfolio)
- K-5 Identification and acceleration support
- 6-8 acceleration support
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- APEX courses, subject and/or grade level acceleration
- Capitol Hill Gifted and Talented Magnet (Serving Grades 1-8)
Students in St. Paul Public Schools are assessed through the CogAT7 and/or the portfolio process. It is our intention to provide multiple measures for students to be identified for services.